5 дек. 2021 г.

Red Notice (2021)

John Hartley: I don't need to show you my badge because I've got a gun.

John Hartley: You know, I'm really starting to not like you.

Nolan Booth: You a top or a bottom? Doesn't matter. Prison's gonna decide for us.

The Bishop: You can have excuses or results. Not both.

Nolan Booth: They say the most important part of any plan is a good night's sleep.
John Hartley: Isn't the actual plan part the most important part of the plan?
Nolan Booth: A lotta people make that mistake.

Nolan Booth: It doesn't matter what you do, only matters what they think you've done.

John Hartley: Can you fly a helicopter?
Nolan Booth: Does the back of your head look like a huge penis? The both answers are yes!

Nolan Booth: You love me?
John Hartley: I hate you.

John Hartley: You know, lady, I'm really starting to not like you.

The Bishop: Do you trust me?
John Hartley: Always.
The Bishop: You love me?
John Hartley: Big time.
The Bishop: That's all we need.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий