5 дек. 2021 г.

The Arraignment

Grace and Frankie 7×2


Frankie: You know, Grace, 90% of life is showing up and keeping your mouth shut.
Grace: How have you lived this long?
Frankie: Hmm?

Elena Seda: So when the judge asks for your plea, just say, "Not guilty." It sounds simple, but you'd be amazed at how many people screw that part up.
Nick: Got it. But I am gonna be getting bail today, right?
Elena Seda: I think so. Though there is a bit of a backlash against rich white guys these days.
Nick: So unfair. Our justice system is a travesty, and I will work tirelessly to make it equal for all.

Peter: My God, what happened here?
Robert: We had a little flooding.
Peter: A little? This is Pompeii after the volcano. This is Dresden. This is the 2011 Oscars.
Robert: Please tell us, in the shortest number of words, what you want.
Peter: No need to get snippy just because your house is awful.

Brianna: What kind of loser loses to Mallory?
Barry: Okay. You wanna know a little secret, hm? Here we go. I'm a loser.
Brianna: That's not a secret. Sorry, low-hanging fruit.
Barry: The secret is I'm a loser and I'm proud of it.

Barry: You wanna know why I let you win every argument, even when you're verifiably wrong? ..... I go along with you because people are happy when they're getting their way. And when people are happy, they're easier to be around.
Brianna: I do appreciate being pandered to.
Barry: I know.
Brianna: But I'm not like you. I'm a win-or-die bitch.
Barry: I understand. You're probably right.
Brianna: You're doing it again, aren't you?
Barry: I am if you think I am.
Brianna: Okay, I can't be someone who doesn't win.
Barry: But you do win. By losing.
Brianna: And what has this winning by losing gotten you? I mean, you work for Mallory, for chrissake.
Barry: It got me you.

Nick: Grace... I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. However you need our life to be. We can do anything we want. Neither of us has kids. I've got a jet. So okay. I'm willing to try.

Mallory: I don't think women should call other women that word.
Brianna: Don't be a dumb bitch. You have to show them who's in charge. And... that's you.

Frankie: Let me get this straight: You broke up, he's back in jail, and you two are all good.
Grace: I don't know if I'd say "all good," but it was a pretty romantic arraignment.

— On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий