25 дек. 2021 г.

Strange Dogs

The Expanse 6×1


Girl: Ah! I'm gonna have to give you all names. If I can figure out how to tell you apart.

Nico Sanjrani: ... Let supplies dwindle at the current pace, and new production is not brought online immediately, our people are going to starve, sooner, not later.
Marco Inaros: Get a list.

Holden: Naomi. I think sometimes I convince myself the worst can't happen. It's a way for me to get through things. I'll be more careful. For all of us. I promise.
Naomi: And we're not going to stop.

Monica: Madame, is it true you reached out to Marco Inaros to discuss a peace treaty? Because that's what I've been hearing...
Chrisjen: The only thing Marco Inaros has to offer me is his unconditional surrender.

Monica: Has anybody in your cabinet proposed negotiations?
Chrisjen: The deliberations of my cabinet in a time of war are a matter of national security and none of your fucking business.

Bobbie: In case that wasn't clear enough, we're done here.
Monica: You know, Sergeant, if you want my advice...
Bobbie: I don't.
Monica: You should try to impress upon your boss the fact that she has constituents, not subjects.
Bobbie: She's aware of the distinction.
Monica: The one thing I always liked about you is you kinda suck at lying.

Chrisjen: I never thought I'd actually enjoy this sensation. Maybe it's the lack of sensation. The whole planet not pulling me down for once.

Chrisjen: Fuck good. We need better than good. We're wounded, broken, trying desperately to keep ourselves going by pretending we're not. Gutting through it all, wearing down. Little wins here and there will not hold us together. We need more than that. Something big. Something to give us a reason to hope.
Bobbie: You have something in mind?
Chrisjen: I do.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий