3 дек. 2021 г.

The One with Monica and Chandler's Wedding: Part 1

Friends 7×23


Monica: Do you realize this is the last time we'll be here in the coffeehouse... as six single people?
Phoebe: What's happening to the coffeehouse? Oh! Okay.

Chandler: What's up?
Ross: This may be a little awkward...
Chandler: If you need money, it's a bad time. I'm buying dinner for 128 people tomorrow.

Monica: Gosh. This is my cousin, Maureen.
Chandler: We're the Bings.

Ross: So you know, I had my older-brother talk with Chandler.
Monica: What is that?
Ross: Well, I... I told him that if he ever hurt you... I would hunt him down and kick his ass... What is the matter with everybody? I'm serious. I would kick his ass!
Rachel: Ross, please, my makeup!

Joey: I can't believe I have to go back to work after this and get spit on again.
Phoebe: You're lucky. At least the people who spit on you are famous.
Joey: Who spits on you?
Phoebe: I don't wanna talk about work.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий