7 дек. 2021 г.

Smoke Signals

Dexter: New Blood 1×3


Dexter Morgan: Ah, wilderness. Snow. Ice. Privacy. Well, maybe not so much privacy...

Angela Bishop: If I learned anything, it's that people don't just disappear. There's always a reason.
Dexter Morgan: Well, you're a good cop. You'll find him.

Damien Church: Blood is the body's...
Dexter Morgan: Truth.
Damien Church: ... truth.

Dexter Morgan: Have a good... day.

Debra Morgan: This town is small as fuck, but there's got to be someplace to hide a body. What about your lake? Just like old times...

Debra Morgan: Oh! I know! ....
Dexter Morgan: Little Fargo, don't you think?

Dexter Morgan: I miss this. The quiet. Calm. Solitude... Fuck!

Dexter Morgan: Bears, dogs. I miss the days when the only animals I had to worry about were alligators.

Harrison Morgan: Thanks, Dad.
Dexter Morgan: "Dad." Wow. My new favorite word.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий