18 дек. 2021 г.

Runaway

Dexter: New Blood 1×5


Debra Morgan: What Harry did to you was child abuse. Teaching you to become a serial killer, and how to get away with it? Look where the fuck that got us.

Dexter Morgan: Every day I walk around this world faking it. Knowing if someone, if anyone knew the truth about me, they'd throw me in the deepest, darkest pit they could find. It's so fucking lonely.

Chloe: Can you actually be this nice?

Chloe: There a shower in there?
Kurt Caldwell: Yeah. And a Jacuzzi tub.
Chloe: Oh, yeah, I am definitely paying it forward. Thank you so much.
Kurt Caldwell: My pleasure. Really.
Chloe: Yeah, I could fucking die and go to heaven.

Molly Park: Damn it.
Angela Bishop: What?
Molly Park: No dead guy, no podcast. I mean yay, he's alive.

Dexter Morgan: What's with him?
Tess Silvera: He gets like this every couple months. Walks in here like he owns the place. That same song. Always that same fucking song.
     ♪ As I walk along I wonder ♪
     ♪ What went wrong with our love ♪
     ♪ A love that was so strong ...... ♪


Audrey Bishop: How does it feel to have that kind of power? Life or death.

Dexter Morgan: Sometimes you have to say yes to drugs.

— Ladies and gentlemen, Miami Metro Homicide Captain Angel Batista.

Angel Batista: It reminds me of another case back in the day, the Trinity Killer. No one understood how those deaths were related.
Angela Bishop: So how'd you guys crack it?
Angel Batista: A young detective, Debra Morgan, she always had a gut feeling about it. Never gave up.
Angela Bishop: So, maybe she could help us?
Angel Batista: She died. Real fucked-up situation. Her brother, too. Tragic, really. He had a little son. What was his name? Ah. I... Oh, yeah. Harrison. Cute kid.

Jasper Hodge: Who the fuck are you?
Dexter Morgan: I don't know. Your worst nightmare? Or maybe you're mine.

Dexter Morgan: I am a great fucking dad.

Dexter Morgan: There are always sacrifices one has to make as a parent. Especially the parent of a teenager... You don't always get to do the things you want the way you want. But we can make these small sacrifices for the good of our children... After all, if we can't do that, we don't deserve to be parents.

Molly Park: Who the fuck was that?
Angela Bishop: Why would Kurt lie?

Kurt Caldwell: You know, I've been around a little bit longer than you, and I've seen a few things. So I'm gonna give you a little advice, whether you like it or not. Now, in those moments, when all you see is red, just go and do something kind for the person that's pissing you off. Even if you don't want to, especially if you don't want to.

Kurt Caldwell: Run as far and as long as you want, you can never outrun that rage.

Dexter Morgan: We think we have it all figured out. We think we can control things. Fix them. That we can keep life moving forward on the path we've chosen... But all that's standing between us and chaos is a tiny, fragile thread-- Cut that thread, and we're all just falling into space.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий