10 дек. 2021 г.

Padre

Fear the Walking Dead 7×8


Morgan: Who are these people, Alicia? Where have you been?

Morgan: The hell's going on here? And what does it all have to do with me?
Alicia: I need you to help me find a place called PADRE. ... It's some place safe from all this, with plans to rebuild, resources to do it.

Alicia: They don't remember anything. They're just walking corpses, okay? And if you forget that, that's when things become dangerous.

Morgan: Hey, hey, hey. You alright?
Alicia: I haven't had a meal in a week. I haven't slept in twice as long. My camp just got destroyed by radiation. It's about 100 degrees out here, so... I think I'm doing pretty well.

Morgan: ...you tell me why you think this walker is our only chance of finding some place safe.

Victor: You're the only person left I can trust, Alicia.
Alicia: You sure about that?

Alicia: You have taken so much from me. And now I'm gonna take something from you. ... I am taking the one thing that matters to you the most. I am taking that tower.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий