8 дек. 2021 г.

The One After I Do

Friends 8×1


Phoebe: Hey, Mon? Why did you tell the guys that you weren't pregnant?
Monica: Because I'm not.
Phoebe: We found your test in the trash. If you're not pregnant... it's because I am.

Phoebe: Yes. Ahem. I am with child. And I didn't wanna say anything because it's your day. I didn't wanna steal your thunder.
Monica: So you told people I was pregnant?

Monica: Who's the father?
Phoebe: I can't say.
Monica: Why?
Chandler: Why not?
Phoebe: I can't say because he's famous.
Monica: Oh, my God, who is it?!
Chandler: Come on, you have to tell us.
Phoebe: Okay, okay. It's... James Brolin. James Brolin is the father of my baby.
Chandler: As in, Barbra Streisand's husband, James Brolin?
Phoebe: What? He never said that to me.

Monica: What's the matter?
Chandler: These new shoes are all slippery.
Monica: Are you going to be able to do this?
Chandler: Not well.
Monica: Well, the good news is I don't think anyone's looking at us.

Phoebe: So you ready to talk about it?
Rachel: No.
Phoebe: Now?
Rachel: No.
Phoebe: Okay, we'll talk about something else.
Rachel: Thank you.
Phoebe: Who's the father?

Monica: Are you really gonna do this?
Rachel: Yeah. I'm gonna have a baby. I'm gonna have a baby!
Phoebe: With who?
Rachel: No, it's still not the time.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий