25 дек. 2021 г.

Azure Dragon

The Expanse 6×2


Marco Inaros: Would you like me to punish you some more?.. I would think that the embarrassment you've become since we've arrived on Ceres would be punishment enough.

Bobbie: ... And we're gonna capture it.
Amos: We? are?

Amos: Boarding and shooting is a whole lot riskier than sending a torpedo up their ass.
Bobbie: Don't you worry your pretty little head. That's what I'm here for.

Holden: I assume you came with a plan...
Bobbie: We slip inside their sensor shadow and sneak up in a slow, quiet approach behind their drive cone to get up close and personal. We cross over, disable their drive. ... Force the airlock, boom, boom, boom, boom. Done and done.

Rosenfeld: What do you want for him?
Marco Inaros: I want him to be better than this. He's a part of me.
Rosenfeld: He's your son. That's the definition.
Marco Inaros: I love him.
Rosenfeld: That word means different things to different people. I'm sure my uncle loved me, in his own way. You love Filip. But that could mean you... you pity him or you envy him. Or miss him.
Marco Inaros: I need him. I need him to be the man he should be!

Holden: What happened back there?
Naomi: I'm all right.
Holden: Really all right, or "not ready to talk about it" all right?

Chrisjen: I want to commission a project from you. ....
Monica: I don't do propaganda. You have your minions for that.
Chrisjen: .... But you have a following and you have style.
Monica: I have credibility that state media doesn't have, and you'd like to exploit it.
Chrisjen: I'm not asking you to lie for me. I'm asking you to tell the truth. Not just the statistics, but what they mean. The lives we've lost. The pain we've suffered. All the things regular newsfeeds skip.
Monica: That's not gonna change any Belter's minds.
Chrisjen: It might. A few on the margins. You can put a human face on us. And make it just a little harder for them to feel good about killing Earthers... Or don't. And wonder with every new attack if that was the one you could have stopped and you chose not to.
Monica: Wow. You give a really good guilt trip.
Chrisjen: I practice a lot when I'm alone.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий