14 дек. 2021 г.

The Circumcision

Grace and Frankie 7×4


Joan-Margaret: Frankie, should we really be taking this meeting without Grace?
Frankie: ... Oh, it's fine. She's in jail. She's happy.

Nwabudike: You're welcome.
Dr. Green: Excuse me?
Nwabudike: I opened the door for you.
Dr. Green: And no one asked you to. That was your choice.
Nwabudike: My choice was to be polite.
Dr. Green: Actually, your choice was to assume I needed you to open the door.
Nwabudike: I'm sorry for noticing you have your hands full with your Michael Bublé CD.
Dr. Green: You got a problem with him?
Nwabudike: Not with Bublé. I've got a problem with you... What?! Have fun listening to your CD on the way to Blockbuster!

Elena Seda: Wait. How did you sneak your phone in here?
Grace: Oh, please. I'm 82. They wouldn't pat me down if I begged them.

Elena Seda: So Grace is 82?
Nick: Mm-hm.
Elena Seda: I think I have an idea...

Nwabudike: If we're gonna do this, we'll need to set up some ground rules.
Rabbi: Sure thing. I touch yours, you don't touch mine.
Nwabudike: Yes, that's one. But, also, no more jokes until after the procedure.
Rabbi: You got it. I won't put you in stitches until after the stitches.
Nwabudike: I have to be honest. You really need some new material.
Rabbi: You think you can do better?
Nwabudike: Well, yes, I do.
Rabbi: Fine, pitch me some new jokes. But I cut anything I don't like.
Nwabudike: Let's just get this over with.

— On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий