27 дек. 2021 г.

Too Many Tuna Sandwiches

Dexter: New Blood 1×6


Angela Bishop: License and registration.
Dexter Morgan: Yes, mistress. Officer. Sorry. Uh...
Angela Bishop: Not that one... The one for Dexter Morgan.

Esther: Whatever you did, hon, just say sorry.
Logan: Welcome to the club, man. I got a Spotify breakup playlist for later.

Dexter Morgan: Are you breaking up with me?
Angela Bishop: All I know is relationships are built on trust. How can I ever trust you, Jim? Or Dexter. Whoever the fuck you are.

Dexter Morgan: It was a difficult time. For everyone. I wish things had been different.
Dr. Morris: Well, thanks for your honesty. But for this to work, you're going to have to dig a little deeper.
Debra Morgan: The problem is the only people you're ever honest with, you end up killing.

Ramon: Hey, Jim. Usual?
Dexter Morgan: You know what? I just found out that too much tuna is bad for ya. I'll take a pastrami on rye.
Ramon: You want fries with that?
Dexter Morgan: Yeah. Let's live dangerously.

Dexter Morgan: My instincts aren't what they used to be. Too many fucking tuna sandwiches.

Dexter Morgan: It's never good to kill the family member of a serial killer.

Dexter Morgan: Encouraging teenagers to commit acts of violence on one another... Normal people are so strange.

Dexter Morgan: It's Jim. You okay?
Angela Bishop: I don't need Jim. I need Dexter Morgan.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий