14 дек. 2021 г.

H Is for Hero

Dexter: New Blood 1×4


Harrison Morgan: Eh. Most of the guys on the team are fuck-nuggets... What?
Dexter Morgan: Your Aunt Deb used to say that. Fuck-nuggets... I wasn't sure what you remembered. Like, if anything.
Harrison Morgan: I don't, much. Except for the swears. But, yeah, she was fun.
Dexter Morgan: Yes. She was.

Harrison Morgan: You want some of this?
Dexter Morgan: I'd rather put out a campfire with my face. That was always one of my favorites.

Harrison Morgan: You miss her?
Dexter Morgan: Oh, she's in my thoughts all the time.

Molly Park: Wow, that's some, like, real Carrie from Homeland shit. Does it have anything to do with the case?

Angela Bishop: I know you're a reporter.
Molly Park: I'm not a reporter. I'm a podcaster. Print is dead.

Molly Park: I said I was here to help with the search, and I was.
Angela Bishop: And you're doing a story about it.
Molly Park: A rich, white, entitled cisgender guy illegally shoots a rare white buck on reservation land, and then up and disappears? Of course I am.

Harrison Morgan: You ever have a situation scare the shit out of you like that?
Dexter Morgan: Yeah.
Harrison Morgan: What do you do to deal?
Dexter Morgan: I wrap bad guys in plastic and kill them.
Dexter Morgan: I, um, guess I... I'm not sure.
Harrison Morgan: Right. No, for sure.

Harrison Morgan: Why are you interrogating me?
Dexter Morgan: Sorry. It's just my old forensic brain. I know you've been through a lot.
Harrison Morgan: Just stabbed by my friend, is all.

Dexter Morgan: Going to the police station to see if your son is lying about a stabbing he was in. What page of the parenting handbook is that?

Dexter Morgan: Blood doesn't lie.
Dexter Morgan: The spatter doesn't match.

Dexter Morgan: He wanted to know what it felt like.
Dexter Morgan: It's almost like he fit the Code.

Harrison Morgan: I want to get back into a routine.
Dexter Morgan: I totally get that.
Dexter Morgan: I totally get that.

Kurt Caldwell: It's not really Matt's fault, you know? It's my fault.
Dexter Morgan: I wouldn't say that.
Kurt Caldwell: Well... the truth is, I just raised a terrible kid.

Dexter Morgan: Look, Kurt, you can't carry around this guilt. Kids are born the way they are. I wasn't in Harrison's life for the last ten years. Look how he turned out.
Kurt Caldwell: Yeah, you're right. I appreciate that. But you'll see. You know, if Harrison ever does anything wrong, it is hard not to feel responsible for it.

Harrison Morgan: I guess we all have two sides to us. Maybe we're a little bit hero and a little bit, I-I don't know, monster. It's all about which side wins out in the end.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий