4 дек. 2021 г.

The One with Monica and Chandler's Wedding: Part 2

Friends 7×24


Phoebe: It's turning into the worst wedding ever. The bride's pregnant, the groom's missing and I'm holding this.

Chandler: Only Paul Newman can make marriage work. And I am no Paul Newman. I don't race cars or make popcorn. None of my proceeds go to charity.
Phoebe: But look, Chandler... right now no one has a lower opinion of you than I do. But I totally believe you can do this.

Monica: Let's start with my makeup and then do my hair.
Rachel: Okay. But before you do that, I need you to talk to me.
Monica: About what?
Rachel: I'm never gonna get married.
Monica: You will. The right guy's around the corner. Okay, are we done with that?
Rachel: No, I'm serious. Maybe I should just forget about it. Become a lesbian or something.
Monica: Any woman would be lucky to have you.
Rachel: Maybe I'd feel better if I slept with Joey.
Monica: Rachel? Are you okay?

Chandler: I love her so much, but I'm afraid... Ahem. It's too huge.
Ross: You're right. It is huge. So let's take it just a little bit at a time. Forget getting married for a sec. Can you just come home and take a shower? That's not scary, right?
Chandler: Depends on what you mean by "we."

Rachel: The nights are the hardest. But then the day comes... and that's every bit as hard as the night. Then the night comes...
Monica: Days and nights are hard, I get it.

Ross: Huh. This is nice.
Phoebe: What?
Ross: I've never walked down the aisle knowing it can't end in divorce.

Joey: You may now kiss the bride. So... I guess by the powers vested in me by the State of New York... and the Internet guys... I now pronounce you husband and wife.

Phoebe: Rings?
Joey: Oh, crap. Let's do the rings... Once again... I pronounce you husband and wife. Now kiss her again.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий