21 дек. 2021 г.

The One with the Rumor

Friends 8×9


Monica: I'm not gonna make a turkey this year.
Joey: What?!
Monica: Well, Phoebe doesn't eat turkey.
Joey: Phoebe!
Phoebe: Turkeys are beautiful, intelligent animals.
Joey: No, they're not. They're ugly and stupid and delicious.

Joey: But you gotta have turkey on Thanksgiving. I mean, Thanksgiving with no turkey is like Fourth of July with no apple pie. Or Friday with no two pizzas.

Monica: All right, you're telling me you can eat almost an entire turkey in one sitting?
Joey: That's right. Because I'm a Tribbiani. This is what we do. We may not be great thinkers or world leaders. We don't read a lot or run very fast, but damn it, we can eat.

Monica: A pie.
Will: Right. Uh, it's no fat, no sugar, no dairy. It's no good. Throw it out.

Monica: Hey, what are you doing? You gotta save room. You've got almost an entire turkey to eat.
Joey: Let me explain to you how the human body works. I have to warm up my stomach first. Eating chips is like stretching.

Joey: Don't worry, Tribbianis never get full.
Will: I actually know what you're talking about. And I'm here to tell you something. You can eat and eat and eat, but nothing will ever fill that void.

Phoebe: Oh, come on, Will. Just take off your shirt and tell us.

Monica: Joey, you don't have to finish that.
Joey: Oh, yes, I do. Otherwise, what's next? Today I'm just a guy who can't finish a turkey... but tomorrow I'm the guy who eats half a Power Bar... wraps up the rest and puts it in the fridge? No! I just gotta change my pants. What was I thinking? Jeans have no give.

Phoebe: Joey, those are my maternity pants.
Joey: No, these are my Thanksgiving pants.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий