16 дек. 2021 г.

The One with Rachel's Date

Friends 8×5


Ross: Oh, my God. Chandler M. Bing. It's not just an M. Your middle name is Muriel!
Chandler: Shh! It is a family name.
Ross: Chandler Muriel Bing. Your parents never even gave you a chance, did they?

Phoebe: The question is, who's gonna go first? Whoever goes second is the bitch.
Monica: What do you mean?
Phoebe: The boss that fires a guy... that's just been dumped? Bitch! And the woman who dumps a guy that's just been fired? Blond bitch!

Rachel: What do you think is the better excuse for why I'm not drinking on this date? Um, "I'm a recovering alcoholic," "I'm a Mormon"... or "I got so hammered last night I'm still a little drunk"?

Ross: Heh. A date?
Rachel: Yeah. Why, is that weird for you?
Ross: Why, no. It's the opposite of weird. It's, uh... It's regular. It's, uh... It's mundane. It's actually a little dull.

Ross: Hey, you want a little cheering up?
Rachel: Yes. Okay.
Ross: Sit down... Guess whose middle name is Muriel?
Rachel: Chandler M. Bing.
Ross: Yu-huh.
Rachel: Oh, my God.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий