2 дек. 2021 г.

An Introduction to Engineering and a Glob of Hair Gel

Young Sheldon 5×7


Sheldon: Maybe he was just intimidated by my intelligence.
Mary: Or maybe he's an insecure bully taking out his frustrations on a little boy.
Sheldon: I like my version better where I'm intimidating and not a helpless child.
Mary: Okay, he's taking out his frustrations on a powerful and intimidating young man.
Sheldon: That works.

Connie: Help in the shower?!
June: Damn it, Dale!
Connie: I'm sorry, I'm just not comfortable with it.
June: You think I am? Last time he saw me naked, gravity was on my side.

George: Look, I get it. I was in the Army, too, I-I'm all for being strict, but... he doesn't even know where he's going wrong. You know, maybe you could just point him in the right direction?
Prof. Boucher: You mean, give him the answer?
George: No, no. Would you?
Prof. Boucher: What do you think?
George: No.
Prof. Boucher: See? I didn't give you the answer and you figured it out. Look... your son is obviously brilliant, but coddling him won't prepare him for the real world.
George: I've been saying that since the day he was born.
Prof. Boucher: Sometimes you have to break them down to build them back up.
George: I do that with my football players. At least, I try to, but then the parents get all bent out of shape, they come into my office.
Prof. Boucher: You don't say.
George: Yeah, you would not believe... Oh. Y-You mean me! Got it.
Prof. Boucher: You figured it out again.
George: Hey, I'm two for two.

Sheldon: So, is he gonna tell me what I'm doing wrong?
George: I'm going to. You're sitting here waiting to be handed the answer and that's not how life is. You got to work for it.
Sheldon: I don't want to hear a football pep talk.
George: Hey. This isn't football. This is real. Your professor's right. Now, instead of pouting, take charge of your own life.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий