7 мар. 2021 г.

Winnipesaukee

The Expanse 5×9


Chrisjen: If we continue to attack civilian targets...
Admiral Delgado: The way Inaros did to us?
Chrisjen: Is he our role model now?...

Chrisjen: For every partisan we killed, we made ten more.

David Paster: Our job... my job is to make our people safer and to reduce the enemy's ability to hurt us as quickly as possible. We have to take this fight back to the bastards who started it. And anyone else who cheers them on.

Chrisjen: Snap elections, then.
General: Yes, but those are unpredictable. A lot of people feel it's too risky in times like these.
Chrisjen: You're talking about a coup.
General: What?
Chrisjen: That's treason!
General: No, ma'am. The ministers just thought it would come across as more impartial if I were the one to ask... Madam Avasarala, if you were nominated to lead us again, would you serve?

Admiral Delgado: Oh, my God. They picked you... The once and future queen. Congratulations.
Chrisjen: I'd like you in my cabinet. I'm serious. I trust you, and you're not afraid of me.

Chrisjen: A Belter, a Martian, and an Earther go to a bar. The Belter says, "Give me a shot of your finest Martian whiskey. Drinking like my enemy helps me think like my enemy." The Martian says, "Give me a shot of your finest Earth tequila. Drinking like my enemy helps me think like my enemy..." You never finished it.
Admiral Delgado: The Earther says, "Give me a shot of the finest Belter liquor you have. Best the Belt has to offer." The bartender says, "Because it helps you think like your enemy?" And the Earther says, "No, because I'm trying to drink less. The best the Belt has to offer is terrible..." It used to be funnier.

Amos: You know what coming back to Baltimore's taught me?... No one starts over 'cause no one really leaves anything behind.

Amos: Sometimes you got to stop thinking about something to figure it out.

Erich: Oh, Jesus Christ. Where did Timmy find you?
Clarissa: Serving a life sentence for multiple homicides.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий