21 мар. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #1.1

Malotru: My mission was to make contacts. Meet people in a certain environment, observe them, get to know them, and see if they had information that could be useful. If that was the case, I had to convince them to give it to us.
Prune: Did you blackmail them?
Malotru: No, that doesn't work. It's people who want to help France or advance their cause. My only task was to find relevant people.
Prune: You had to make friends.
Malotru: Acquaintances, let's say.
Prune: That's why you left for six years. To make acquaintances...
Malotru: You prefer I kill people?
Prune: Yeah. No, I don't know. But that's cool... You left to make friends.
Malotru: I left because it's my job.
Prune: Yeah... Well, now I know.

Malotru: You'll learn how to approach people at the proper distance. Not too far, to learn as much as possible, and not too close, to not influence the target. Your mission is to know people without drawing attention. You're not an agent. You're undercover. You don't recruit. You describe.

Mag: Have you been to Algiers?
Duflot: Yes. Twice. I almost got killed in 1991.
Mag: I know... Some places are just unlucky.

Mag: They say it's good to have a deadline...

Magon: Watch out. He may be dangerous. Post Mission Disorder.
Duflot: Meaning?
Magon: He's still undercover.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий