28 мар. 2021 г.

There

This Is Us 5×7


Madison: The doctor just left. She said everything looked totally good and normal. They're already at a healthy weight to be born. Fully cooked.
Kevin: Not even medium rare?
Madison: No, perfectly medium.
Kevin: Just like I like 'em.

Jack: Yeah, he-he wasn't all bad, my dad. Uh, that's what makes our parents loom so large in our heads, I think. They're... a million things to us all at once... And even after they're long gone, we're stuck with them. Can't help it. They're inside of us.

Jack: You know, my whole life, I promised myself I'd be nothing like him, but... here I am, putting all this pressure on you, making you so nervous, you're sick. I ended up just like him.
Kevin: No, Dad. You're way better than him.
Jack: Thank you, my son. And you're gonna be way better than me.
Kevin: Maybe.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий