17 мар. 2021 г.

The Walk

The Stand 1×7


Mother Abagail: There's bitter days ahead. Death and terror. Betrayal and tears. And not all of you will live through 'em.

Mother Abagail: The Dark Man grows stronger every day, and I know you can feel it. And soon he'll come to destroy all who stand against him. His kingdom's in the west, and it is there you must go and make your stand.

Frances Goldsmith: Swear you'll come back.
Stu Redman: Frannie, how can I... ?
Frances Goldsmith: God can't run all of it. Not all of it. Swear it.
Stu Redman: I swear I'll try.

Glen Bateman: Mother Abagail also said this may be what God wants for us.
Stu Redman: Oh. Wait. Don't... don't tell me the world's preachiest atheist all of a sudden found religion.
Glen Bateman: Oh, my wife used to say, "There's no difference "believing in something for which there is no evidence and refusing to believe in something for which there is overwhelming evidence." I have no idea if there's a God, or if He was speaking through Mother A, but we're on this train now till the end of the line.

Stu Redman: Well, shit.

Stu Redman: Did you go to church when you were growing up?
Larry Underwood: Yeah. So what?
Stu Redman: You remember Psalm 23?
Larry Underwood: "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death... "
Stu Redman: "... I will fear no evil." I want you to look around you, Larry.

Glen Bateman: Thing about pain, of course, is... well, stay ahead of it. Stu... Important about the dosage. Take three or four of those at once... liable to be fatal. You get me, East Texas?

Randall Flagg: We tried it their way... We're not gonna have any whining, my friends... Can't have any pussies, either. We tried it their way, and it didn't work. Now it's our turn.

Nadine Cross: Hello, friends. Welcome... to New Vegas.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий