24 мар. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #1.3

Malotru: Already here?
Duflot: No point trying to sleep, I dream about double agents. A mix of all the books and movies I've seen. Double agents everywhere, impossible not to see them.

Marie-Jeanne: Ready?
Marina: I think so. I hope.
Marie-Jeanne: Pretend you took a flight. That's Iran over there. You're already on the mission. The Paris Institute of Earth Physics is not your employer. It's not where you go to work. It's a hostile territory. Your hunting ground, infested with enemies.

Marie-Jeanne: You have three types of enemies.
     First, the prey. They're your rivals. One may be chosen over you to go to Iran. You must identify and observe them, analyse their weaknesses and deflect them...
     The second enemy type are your friends. You drop your guard, become vulnerable, they'll lead you to mistakes... The people you like you must destroy.
     The third enemy type is the predator. The only one who can defeat you. You mustn't defend yourself from him. You must seduce him. Attract him into your web. He must think that he's choosing you. You're like the orchid attracting the bee. The insect thinks it decides, but doesn't know it's part of your strategy. In the end, it's you in control.

Nadia: I'm here to study. I can't during the day. Having my colleagues see me prevents suspicion.
Farouk: True. It's the pretext for your presence in Paris. Your cover, as Nadim says.
Nadia: Yes. What's yours?
Farouk: I don't need one. I'm businessman-Bedouin.

Malotru: When you see someone, you never know what's to come. Maybe paradise or a nightmare. Usually, it's a bit of both. But when you're a secret agent, if it's not paradise, then it's definitely a nightmare.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий