12 мар. 2021 г.

The Bridge #4.7

Bron/Broen 4×7


Saga: You're here.
Barbara: Can't fool you.
Saga: Are you sleeping together?
Barbara: What do you think?
Saga: It looks like you're sleeping together.
Barbara: Then I guess we are.

Henrik: ....What about Astrid? Is she okay?

Saga: I've already told you everything I know. Asking more won't help.

Psychologist: How does it feel?
Saga: Good. I did well not to give up.

Psychologist: Do you always do the right thing?
Saga: Yes, but it's often wrong, too, when I do the right thing.
Psychologist: How so?
Saga: Like with my parents, Jennifer, Pernille, Martin, Emil.
Psychologist: Have you ever tried not doing the right thing? Disregarding what you know and going with your gut feeling?
Saga: I'm police.
Psychologist: Do you need to be that around the clock?
Saga: Yes. I do.
Psychologist: Try to find a situation where you can ignore what's right... and do what feels right.
Saga: It's the same thing.
Psychologist: It doesn't need to be. There are situations where you can let yourself be a little more selfish.
Saga: Like what, for example?
Psychologist: You're going to find out...

Saga: I can't work well here. This is important to me.
Jonas: More important than living?
Saga: I don't know.

Saga: I forged your signature on a document to get it out. For police, it was wrong, but it felt right... that the head should be with the body.
Lillian: Thanks.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий