30 мар. 2021 г.

Extra Ordinary (2019)

Rose Dooley: No one, I'm home.

Rose Dooley: Now, you have nothing at all to worry about. Just listen to the soothing sound of my voice. And we pop the key into the ignition... Very good.

Martin Martin: Gloating?
Rose Dooley: Yeah. Uh, goat floating. ..... You can never wake a floating goat.

Rose Dooley: So it's mainly rowan and sage and... That's a holding spell. Do you have any fresh basil and Tabasco?
Martin Martin: What do they do?
Rose Dooley: Um... I brought this frozen pizza, and I was hoping you could kind of pimp it? I'm starving.

Rose Dooley: I'm having a full on panic attack, I'm freaking out, and you go now and tell her I'm having a panic attack.
Martin Martin: I'm just gonna try something... Hey! You need to get your shit together, woman!
Rose Dooley: What? Did you actually just put on a "cool voice" and call me "woman"?
Martin Martin: Yes. Yes, I did. And I... And I said "shit" too.

Martin Martin: Listen, Rose, where exactly does the ectoplasm come from?
Rose Dooley: I-it doesn't matter. You'll see in a minute. Now, just close your eyes, okay?

Martin Martin: Why did it have to be so unnecessarily gross?

Martin Martin: If you don't help me, .... this wouldn't be making a mistake. This would be not even trying!

Christian Winter: Can one not just sacrifice a virgin in peace?

Rose Dooley: Now I can tell everybody that my first time was a threesome.

Martin Martin: Oh, wow. That looks great!
Rose Dooley: Yeah?
Martin Martin: Yeah. Lovely.
Rose Dooley: Cool, isn't?
Martin Martin: Yeah. Uh... "Extraordinary" is one word though.
Rose Dooley: Oh. Is that?
Martin Martin: It's grand. We'll fix it later.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий