28 мар. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #1.7

Marie-Jeanne: What are you going to do?
Marina: I'm going to wait outside her door one rainy evening and stab her in the back. I'll do the same as in Iran. Spend time with her, get her to talk, become her best friend to see where I can strike.

Marie-Jeanne: Did you not have lunch?
Sisteron: I did.
Marie-Jeanne: Have you decided to become very fat?
Sisteron: When I'm stressed I eat.
Marie-Jeanne: Don't you? I become anorexic. Some people get dandruff.
Sisteron: I know.
Marie-Jeanne: It's all over your shoulders.

Sisteron: Don't you believe in fate?
Marie-Jeanne: The man who trained me used to say in our job nothing is down to fate, just fuck-ups.

Malotru: Enemies everywhere. Inside, outside. They multiply. Your allies. Your enemies' allies. The screen must never come down. You can't trust anything or anyone at any time. Never again... Never again think you're safe.

Dr Balmès: I know your tricks. You hide the truth with the truth.
Malotru: What exactly are you here for?
Dr Balmès: Haven't you guessed? I'm the real lie detector. Don't get me wrong, I'm only here for one thing, to tell them at what point you're lying to yourself.

Marie-Jeanne: Be brave, and don't forget it's better to suffer for the truth than be happy with a lie. Marie-Jeanne: You have two circles. The first is for friends, the second is for targets. Those two circles must never mix.
     Friends are friends.
     You can make friends with your targets but they are not friends. Which means you can destroy their lives in one minute. Free of emotion. You don't like them, you don't feel sorry for them. They can like you. The need to like you. But for you, they are your prey.

Marie-Jeanne: This girl was your enemy. You were beginning to grow fond of her. Anyone could have used her to put pressure on you. Never grow attached to your targets. And here's some advice for your mission. Don't get attached to anyone. Ever.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий