14 мар. 2021 г.

The Vigil

The Stand 1×6


Harold Lauder: Did you know that the Chinese character for "crisis" includes the Chinese character for "opportunity"?...

Harold Lauder: There's gonna be a vigil tonight...

Randall Flagg: Even before I could see the old hag at the motel, I... I could feel her. But this, this last one, every time I try, it's exactly the same. All I see is... the moon.

Julie Lawry: Run. Run. Run now. Run. Run, Forrest, run!

Mother Abagail: God sent Moses mountain climbing, Noah boat building, and let His Son get nailed to a cross, and said not a word, not even when He asked to have the cup taken from His lips. Said nothing. You think my fear's greater than His?
Randall Flagg: Well, having observed a number of crucifixions, I'd have to say no.

Mother Abagail: Get thee behind me, Satan.
Randall Flagg: That's not my name, you know.
Mother Abagail: Oh, I know. You've got many names.
Randall Flagg: I do, indeed. My name is Legion, for we are many.

Randall Flagg: Oh, He's gone quiet, hasn't He? Is that why you're out here in the middle of nowhere? 40 days and 40 nights?
Mother Abagail: If that's what it takes.
Randall Flagg: You're not looking for God, Abagail Freemantle. You know as well as I do, He left this world a long time ago. You're looking for Death.

Randall Flagg: My sincere apologies to the housekeeper...

Frannie: If I'm right, doesn't matter... If I'm wrong... "Remember that time Frannie's pregnancy brain made her, like, crazy paranoid?"


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий