29 мар. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #1.8

Marie-Jeanne: Unless I say stop, you should always continue with the exercise. In Tehran it won't stop. Whatever happens, you keep going, even if someone tries to put you off. Never switch off, OK?
Marina: OK.
Marie-Jeanne: Never.

Mag: What do you want from us exactly?
Stepan: Your silence.
Mag: In exchange for what?
Stepan: Nothing. Divulge the information you have and there will be serious political consequences.
Mag: I'm going to disappoint you. I have no political conscience. I work in intelligence. I create it, I sell it to and buy it from the Chinese, the English, the Americans and the world. ... Do you really want my silence? Make me an offer.

Malotru: The Great Game. Played by whole nations. England and Russia. The Soviet Union and the United States. Iran and Saudi Arabia. A great marketplace for human currency. We all speculate. An individual's price is fixed according to the rise and fall of the market, using this golden rule, never place any value on an individual.

Sylvain: In a 35-year career, a surgeon will make 17 incorrect decisions which have fatal consequences.
Dr Balmès: You didn't make a mistake.
Sylvain: No. I risked a woman's life.

Général Lefkir: In gangster films, you often hear the line, 'It's nothing personal. It's just business.' It's a cliché, but it's true. Since the beginning of time, people like you have been sacrificed for the Great Game.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий