10 мар. 2021 г.

The Bridge #4.6

Bron/Broen 4×6


Saga: Who's the father?
Tobias: I am.
Saga: No, you're not.
Tobias: What the hell do you mean?
Saga: The baby has brown eyes, and you both have blue. It's physically impossible.

Jonas: That was stupid.
Saga: Yeah, they weren't too crazy about it.
Jonas: But now we have someone who fucked around in this case.
Saga: Should I go back and say I'm sorry?
Jonas: No, I think it's too late. Do you understand now why I don't do smalltalk with you?

Saga: Who's closest to you? Family, siblings? Sex partner? That guy from the Prosecution Service?
Lillian: I don't know. There's actually no one I'm that close to anymore.
Saga: You love no one and no one loves you?

Lillian: You need a bodyguard.
Saga: I don't want that.
Lillian: Yeah, but you need it.
Saga: Beheading and hanging I can take care of. A bodyguard won't help if they shoot me.

Nicole: I'm going to fucking report her!
Jonas: Yeah, you do that. The Swedes like being reprimanded.

Nicole: Do you know what you did this week?
Jonas: No, but that's why people have a calendar, right?
Nicole: I don't need a calendar. I don't do anything. I'm only with Sonny. I breastfeed, then he wakes up, and then he shits... and then I change diapers, and then I clean up vomit. It's nothing I need to write in a calendar.

Saga: Make a list of people you'd really miss. They need to be protected.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий