25 мар. 2021 г.

The Circle Closes

The Stand 1×9


Frannie: I wish I could tell you every story has a happy ending. Truth is, most stories don't end at all. Not really.

Frannie: Feels like every day we're making progress. But the question is where are we headed, and how much farther do we have to go before we get there?

Stu Redman: You know, back in February, I knew everyone by their first name? Then all the snow went, and we've got 500 more. At least 500. Three in jail. Only drunk and disorderly and vandalism right now, but sooner or later it's gonna be something worse. Stealing and...
Frannie: Murder.
Stu Redman: I mean, I don't want to think that way, but yeah. Mother would have called it the Old Adam. It always comes out.

Randall Flagg: I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV.

Randall Flagg: Well, of course it's free. What kind of a philistine do you take me for? There's just one little thing... I would like a kiss.

Frannie: Not for my husband! Not for my baby! Not for the world itself! Get thee behind me, you fucking bastard!

Mother Abagail: You know, all seems well... and then here comes God and says, "No, there's more to do, more pain to bear."
Frannie: God is cruel, then.
Mother Abagail: Job said the same. And God spoke to him out of the whirlwind, and He said, "Were you here when I made the world?" God said, "The wheel keeps turning, the struggle continues, but the command... is always the same. Be true. Stand."

Randall Flagg: My name is Russell Faraday. Worship me!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий