13 мар. 2021 г.

The Unseen

American Gods 3×4


Orishas: The time will come when we rise together as one. Justice does not sleep. Righteousness comes from the hand of the divine. The power of the master diminishes. Those of us who have been enslaved are the sole force raised from the dust.
Oshun: May the optimism of tomorrow be your foundation for today and I is we, and we is power, and we are powerless if we just become nothing but you and they. May peace be in your hearts and may Orishas lead your way. With the blessing of the One Love...
— We shall overcome. We shall overcome! We shall overcome!

Technical Boy: I told you: Bilquis fucked me up. I need her to unfuck whatever it is that she did to me.

Shadow Moon: Apology not accepted. Not now. Not ever.

Queen Bilquis: I am not alone. I choose to believe that. I have to believe that. I am not alone. I am not alone.

Laura Moon: Um, so, once we've jumped through all of the hoops, do you know when the fuck we finally get outta here?
Cocktail Waitress: One of death's great mysteries... I wouldn't spend a whole lotta time trying to figure it out if I were you. Or you'll end up like that sorry son-of-a-bitch.
Laura Moon: This guy?
Cocktail Waitress: I died summer of '93. He was like that then. Nothing's changed since.

Laura Moon: You haven't by any chance seen a guy in here: super tall, red hair, big mouth, bad attitude, Irish-ish?

Cordelia: I don't think phone numbers actually have that many digits. 21, to be exact.
Mr. Wednesday: Three is a very important number in Norse mythology, signifying royalty. Seven is of equal stature, representing completeness. Do the math.
Cordelia: Three times seven is... Got it.

Shadow Moon: You need to start talkin' or you're gonna start to see some shit that you really can't unsee.

Mr. Wednesday: A monkey shat in my pants.
Cordelia: Everything's gonna be okay.

Laura Moon: Hmm. Tasting. What a concept.

Laura Moon: So, this is him?.. All of him somehow fits in here.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий