23 мар. 2021 г.

Home Sweet Home

The Walking Dead 10×17


Judith: I took him to the roof. The sky was full of stars, And I told him right now, Mom's looking at the very same stars as us.

Negan: Hey, Maggie..... I didn't escape, If that's what you're thinking.

Negan: Well, shit.

Daryl: I'll go with her, try to smooth things over.
Carol: She's never gonna come around on him, you know.
Daryl: Have you?
Carol: .... It's good to see her though...

Maggie: It's actually good to say some of it out loud. I just can't say all of it, you know?

Daryl: Maybe it's best if she don't know.
Maggie: No, she should. My dad used to say, "a wound can't heal 'til it hits air."
Daryl: You know that ain't true, right? Medicine wise.
Maggie: He always made it sound like it was.

The Attacker: Pope marked you.

Cole: So, this is the home, sweet home?
Maggie: Yeah. It is.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий