26 мар. 2021 г.

American Gods 3×5


Maximillian the Magnificent: Even the great Edison claimed he'd invented the light bulb before he actually did it. Like all innovators, he understood sometimes you gotta fake it... till you make it.

Shadow Moon: Yeah, right. A start-up and not an electric car in sight? Please.

Shadow Moon: All right, Bieber, do your thing.

Bilquis: I'd come to believe that what others believed of me was me. That I was... the exotic fantasy in the minds of others.
Shadow Moon: But how does something like that even happen?
Bilquis: They create an identity an image for us that serves them. They teach us to see ourselves through a veil.

Bilquis: What the future holds is up to us to decide.

Bilquis: A word of advice. The journey to spiritual awakening... is better with French fries.

Laura Moon: Wow. I thought Purgatory was depressing. Uh... Where the fuck is Wednesday?

Salim: How are you alive? Again?
Laura Moon: Voodoo, baby. I dunno, I guess Baron Samedi's gris-gris did the trick somehow.

Cordelia: Okay, then, give it to me straight. Should I be looking for a new job?
Shadow Moon: As a general lifestyle choice and bid for sanity, abso-fucking-lutely.

Laura Moon: Hey, can I give you some advice?.. You gotta quit moping around being all sad about something that you can't do jack shit about.
Salim: What should I do instead? Go back to selling trinkets?
Laura Moon: I don't know, dude. Learn to play the flute. Or get a full-body tattoo. Take up sky diving! It doesn't matter! Seriously, it doesn't matter. Do you know what happens when you die? Nothin'. Really, absolutely fuckin' nothing. And even once you've been dead for a hundred million years, you still haven't even begun to be dead.

Laura Moon: What?
Salim: You died.
Laura Moon: And?
Salim: Where did you go?
Laura Moon: Ah, this time? For lack of a better word, Purgatory.
Salim: Hmm... So, uh, no 72 virgins?
Laura Moon: Not a one.

Demeter: Yes. You're a lot like him, hmm?
Shadow Moon: Yeah, uh... I'm, I'm not sure that's a good thing.
Demeter: Uh, well, hmm. Being with your father... was like opening a bottle of champagne. Bang. Bubbles. Complete intoxication. But time... takes its toll.

Demeter: The pain of loss can cause even the heart of a god to grow smaller and colder. Until the only thing that remains... is a memory of what could have been.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий