20 мар. 2021 г.

The One with Joey's Dirty Day

Friends 4×14


Chandler: You don't have to stop having fun just because I'm here. Kathy didn't cheat on all of you. Well, except you.

Joey: There's nothing I can do right now. He's still in his sweatpants. That's only phase one. You know? I'll be back for phase two. I would never miss phase two.
Monica: What's phase two?
Joey: Getting drunk and going to a strip club.
Phoebe: How does going to a strip club make him better?
Joey: There are naked ladies there. It helps him get to phase three, picturing yourself with other women.
Ross: There are naked ladies there too.

Phoebe: Oh!
Monica: What?
Phoebe: It kicked. I think the baby kicked.
Monica: Oh, my God.
Phoebe: Oh, no, wait. Oh. That was the elastic in my underwear busted.

Chandler: Phase three! I just achieved phase three!
Monica: Really?
Chandler: I am totally picturing you with all those women.
Phoebe: That's not phase three.
Chandler: Well, I'm there too.
Rachel: Well, are we all together in a group?
Chandler: Stop it, you're killing me. I think I just moved on to phase four.
Monica: Oh, what is that?
Chandler: Where I don't want a relationship ever. I just wanna have sex with strippers and my friends.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий