6 мар. 2021 г.

The Bridge #4.4

Bron/Broen 4×4


Jonas: Maybe he's fucking around.
Henrik: Jonas' explanation for everything.
Saga: It's estimated that a fourth of Sweden's population has been unfaithful. In Denmark, the numbers are higher.
Jonas: The world's happiest people.
Saga: That doesn't follow. You can't connect unfaithfulness with happiness statistics.
Jonas: Sure I can.

Saga: Smalltalk or no?
Jonas: What did you say?
Saga: Martin thought that colleagues should engage in smalltalk. Hanne didn't want to. Which do you prefer?
Jonas: Well, Martin has 7-8 years left in prison... and Hanne's missing a leg, but she's working, doing well. But no, no smalltalk.
Saga: You can't link Martin and Hanne's situations with their preference for smalltalk.
Jonas: No, but it's dumb to take the risk, eh?

Psychologist: What do you think of your mother now?
Saga: I don't think about her.
Psychologist: Not at all?... Never?
Saga: Sometimes I'm forced to.

Jonas: If I call you and say something happened to your husband, would you hesitate?
Saga: Yes, because I'm not married.
Jonas: But if you were married. Would you think it was strange?
Saga: Yes.
Jonas: Okay, of course you would, but...

Henrik: Want to come home?
Saga: Are you going to cook? Will the girls be there?
Henrik: I assume so.
Saga: I'll eat, and then we'll see.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий