11 мар. 2021 г.

Fear and Loathing in New Vegas

The Stand 1×5


Julie Lawry: Well, way it works is, if you want to get to see the Man, you got to see... my man.

Lloyd Henreid: This place, you can be anything you want to be here. All it is, is a question of motivation.

Receptionist: Name, age, pre-plague occupation, special skills.

Bouncer: You know Mr. Flagg's rule. Anyone comes here voluntarily is a citizen no matter what.

Mother Abagail: I told you not to do anything having to do with the Dark Man until we got the okay from above. And what do y'all do?

Mother Abagail: Aw, Nick, you were supposed to be my voice. The Lord said it was you. And now you're talking about... y'all sent spies! The Israelites sent spies into Canaan, and it bought 'em 40 years in the desert. I guess we'll find out what you've wrought...

Mother Abagail: We all have choice... until we don't.

Dayna Jurgens: I lost something.
Tom Cullen: Okay. Do you know what it was?
Dayna Jurgens: Yeah. I...
Tom Cullen: Because sometimes we know we lost something, but we're not sure what. Miss Sykes says that's a blessing because if you're only looking for one special thing, then anything else you find is a disappointment.

Lloyd Henreid: Dayna, where you been, girl? I know how you wanted to meet Flagg. Well, Flagg, he wants to meet you, too.

Julie Lawry: See ya. Wouldn't want to be ya.

Randall Flagg: You dig that? I learned that trick from my old lover Konstantin Stanislavski. Yeah, he once told me that acting is all about reacting. I was simply using what you were giving me there.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий