1 мар. 2021 г.

The One with Phoebe's Uterus

Friends 4×11


Joey: Check it out! Guess what job I just got.
Chandler: I don't know, but Donald Trump wants his blue blazer black.
Joey: What?
Chandler: Blue blazer back. He wants it back.
Joey: You said "black." Why would he want his blue blazer black?
Chandler: Well, you know what I meant.
Rachel: You messed it up.
Monica: You're stupid.

Phoebe: Frank Jr. And Alice got married! They're having a baby! They want me to grow it for them in my uterus!
Monica: Are you serious?
Joey: You're thinking of having sex with your brother?
Phoebe: Ew! And, oh, no! They want me to be the surrogate. It's her egg and his sperm. I'm the oven. It's their bun.

Chandler: We share a wall. Either he's great, or she liked to agree with him a lot.
Monica: It'll be different. The sex will be great because you are in love.
Chandler: Yeah?
Rachel: Yeah.
Ross: Just go for it.
Monica: Yeah, you should.
Chandler: All right. I'll sleep with my girlfriend. But I'm just doing it for you guys.

Monica: I'll show you something a lot of guys don't know.
Chandler: All right.
Monica: Now...
Chandler: You don't have to draw an actual...Whoa, she's hot!
Monica: Everyone knows the erogenous zones. You got one, two, three... four... five, six and seven.
Chandler: There are seven?
Rachel: Let me see that... Oh, yeah.
Chandler: That's one?
Monica: Kind of an important one.
Chandler: Oh, yeah. I was looking at it upside down.
Rachel: Well, you know sometimes that helps...
Monica: Most guys will hit one, two, three and then go to seven and set up camp.
Chandler: That's bad?
Rachel: At Disneyland, you don't spend the whole day on the Matterhorn.
Chandler: You might if it were like seven...
Monica: The important thing is to take your time. You want to hit them all... mix them up. Keep them on their toes.
Rachel: Oh, toes!... For some people.
Monica: All right. You could, uh, start out with a little one. A two. A one, two, three. A three... A five. A four. A three, two... Two. A two, four, six. Two, four, six. Four. Two. Two. Four, seven! Five, seven! Six, seven! Seven! Seven! Seven, seven, seven!! Seven!!!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий