30 мар. 2021 г.

An Existential Crisis and a Bear That Makes Bubbles

Young Sheldon 4×8


George: All right, what's the problem here?
Sheldon: I don't know what's real.
George: That's a fun thing to think about on the way to school.

George: Get up and get dressed.
Sheldon: Maybe I'm already dressed. Maybe I'm wearing a zoot suit and spats. That's a shoe covering that's short for "spatterdasher." Or is it? There's no way to know.

George: Here's what I know: I don't have time for this nonsense.
Sheldon: What is time? What is sense? What is "is"?

Sheldon: I remember when things meant things...
George: All right, I'm gonna count to three. One...
Sheldon: Believing in numbers... that takes me back.
George: Two...
Sheldon: To be or not to be. Shakespeare was onto something...
George: It's your last chance.
Sheldon: Have you ever wondered if you're the tongue of a multidimensional being trying to taste something you can never even understand?

Meemaw: Did he try the Texas thing?
Sheldon: No.
Meemaw: In that case, look at you, lyin' there. When a Texan gets knocked off a horse, he gets right back on. That is the second most important thing about bein' a Texan, right after thinkin' you're better than everybody else.
Sheldon: Maybe the horse gets back on the Texan. Who's to say?..
Meemaw: I don't know what that means.
Sheldon: That's because you can't know anything. If you need to stare at the ceiling and contemplate the futility of existence, Missy's bed is available.

Meemaw: What's this philosophy teacher's name?
Sheldon: Professor Ericson. Why?
Meemaw: I might pop in and say hello.
Sheldon: Be careful. She may make you question your most deeply held values.
Meemaw: I'm a stubborn old crank. I'll do just fine.
Sheldon: I'm a stubborn young crank, and it didn't help me.

Meemaw: Hi. I'm Connie Tucker. I'm Sheldon Cooper's grandmother.
Prof. Ericson: Oh. Nice to meet you. He is a remarkable young man.
Meemaw: Yes, he is. He's also a very impressionable young man. Kind of like a lump of clay with a bow tie.
Prof. Ericson: All I did was teach him about epistemology.
Meemaw: Whatever it is you're teaching him, it has made him question everything.
Prof. Ericson: That's the goal.

Wayne: He's allowed to not want to play football.
George: Can you for once in your life take my side, Wayne?
Wayne: Not my fault you're never right.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий