24 мар. 2021 г.

The One with All the Rugby

Friends 4×15


Rachel: Well, here's another question for you. Do you know what that little silver knob on the toilet does?
Joey: Sure. It flushes it.
Rachel: Okay, good. Now, since you know, when you come over, would you mind actually using it?

Chandler: I can't stand the woman.
Phoebe: What? I thought you were crazy about her.
Chandler: You know all those little annoying things she did before we fell in love? You know, like her voice and her laugh and her personality? Well, they're all back, you know. And she's picked up like nine new ones.
Joey: So, what are you doing bringing her here? There's people here!

Ross: What's so funny about that?
Emily: Well, I mean, you're American, to start with. You don't really have rugby here.
Ross: Heh. Well, we didn't have freedom here until 1776 either, so...

Phoebe: Hi. Could we put on the news? I think it might be raining.

Joey: Ross, they're gonna kill you.

Joey: Dude, they're all huge.
Ross: They don't look any bigger than me.
Joey: That's because you're closer to you.So you look bigger to you from where you are.

Chandler: Hi. I need a fake ticket to Yemen.

Chandler: Okay. She's gonna think that I'm handing you a credit card. But what I'm really gonna do is hand you... a library card.
Ticket Counter Attendant: Uh, sir, a ticket to Yemen is $2100, and we don't take library cards.

Monica: That switch is connected to something!
Rachel: I don't care. The wires have come loose in your head.

Janice: I'll wait for you. Do you even know how long you're gonna be gone?
Chandler: Well, just until we find an energy source to replace fuel.
Janice: Oh. Well, I'll write you every day... 15 Yemen Road, Yemen, right?


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий