26 мар. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes 1×4


Malotru: Our cover provides a barrier... Our cover stories act as invisible barriers, like windshields against flies.

Malotru: Sorry, but he was more like a cop than a teacher. Why all those questions?
Nadia: He's being polite, making conversation.
Malotru: He asked questions, wanting answers, waiting for them.
Nadia: A bit like you with me, now.

Dr Balmès: To be in someone else's shoes, then back to yours, then again someone else. The closest thing to this undercover life is the experience of adultery. Many people who experience adultery realise that what they find exciting is more the secret than the relationship. What they miss when they return to a normal life is less the person they lost than the context, the atmosphere... The mysterious world where it occurred. Outside of the ordinary, everyday real world. Do you see what I mean?
Malotru: Yes and no.
Dr Balmès: You don't think the comparison is pertinent?
Malotru: I guess it is for you.
Dr Balmès: But for you?
Malotru: It's a nice theory.
Dr Balmès: You're reacting as if I was tricking you. Why? I'm just trying to understand.
Malotru: You're trying to prove something. Why out of all the possible motives, do you always choose the darkest?

Hashem El Katim: What are you saying, Nadim? I have to call Bashar to tell him the talks are off because Nadia El Mansour is fucking a French agent?
Nadim: .... No, boss. I'm not asking you to call him. I'm saying I think she's sleeping with a French agent.
Hashem El Katim: You 'think'? Guess what? You'll call Bashar yourself and tell him he chose a woman who's fucking an agent... We can't say just anything. Watch your step! You can't 'think', you have to be sure.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий