1 мар. 2021 г.

Run Hide Fight (2020)

Lewis Washington: Sorry, not breaking, just entering. I did knock.

Zoe Hull: Just remember, Lewis, this is High School. Nothing that happens here matters in the real world. Got it?

Jennifer Hull: One thing about going places. You take yourself there too.

Jennifer Hull: Run.

Tristan Voy: Hola! Don't worry amigos. For those of you just joining us this is school shooting.

Officer Banks: Hey, do we even got a warrant for this?
Sheriff Tarcy: No. No time. That's why I'm calling what you're now doing a wellness check.

Tristan Voy: It's funny when you are holding a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Kip Quade: Tristan called it a reckoning.
Zoe Hull: A reckoning? For what? You're a kid!
Kip Quade: I'm eighteen!
Zoe Hull: You're pathetic, is what you are.
Kip Quade: What did you know about me? Before all this?
Zoe Hull: Nothing. You are incredibly forgettable.

Zoe Hull: Not only... does this punishment not fit any crime, but Kip, most of these people are completely innocent.

Tristan Voy: I could have the people in this room do the most vile things to each other in order to stay alive. And they would. Right?... That doesn't interest me. See, humanity is a joke, and you my friend are the punch line. You are the sheep, and I am the Shephard. And I am going to lead you all to the fucking cliff because you've been begging for it.

Sheriff Tarcy: Tristan, nobody in that room asked for this.
Tristan Voy: Oh, come on! That is fucking bullshit. Okay? Everybody watching is culpable, you all post, and you tweet and you share. Everybody jumps for the chance to be both judge and jury. But in that system, Sheriff, you've have created a job opening... An executioner. You created me.

Tristan Voy: Zoe, America. America, this is Zoe. Our guardian angel... Zoe. While you've been prancing around doing God knows what we've managed to make national television. Fuck, I mean I figure at the rate we are going we'll probably make international too. And for those playing the home game we've just unlocked the bonus round for 'Anything can happen.'

Jennifer Hull: Fight.

Zoe Hull: I didn't expect to deal with this scenario... But there is unfinished business to tend to. You see, it's tempting to let nature run its course... The lungs will fill with blood. And the animal will die naturally. But with that process comes extreme pain. And it just isn't right to let it suffer... Or is it?


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий