15 мар. 2021 г.

The Bridge #4.8

Bron/Broen 4×8


Saga: How strange you've become since you started having sex.

Saga: Saga Norén, Malmo Police.
Henrik: It's me.
Saga: Yes, I know.
Henrik: Why'd I get the whole business card?
Saga: You didn't. I have a title, address, and phone number on my business card.

Jonas: Saga, do you want a glass?
Saga: No. Why would I make myself less sharp?

Jonas: What's that?
Saga: It's a report. I fired my weapon in a densely populated area.
Jonas: Yeah, yeah, yeah. We can live with that... You know what? I think it's a pity you're going back.
Saga: I have some paperwork left, so I'll be back in a couple days.
Jonas: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course you do.

Henrik: Where are you going to live?
Saga: I don't know. I can live where I want now. The case is over.

Saga: So you think I'm police because I feel guilty?
Psychologist: Everything you talked about the first time you came here... Wasn't it about that? Guilt? Maybe you don't need to be police?
Saga: But I am police. What else would I be?
Psychologist: I don't know. You have to answer that. But to let go of everything you believe, you need to ask yourself what you want. What do you want, then?

Henrik: I don't dare think what would have happened if you hadn't come.
Saga: Don't, then.
Henrik: ... Thanks.
Saga: You're welcome.

Saga: I've decided to go away a while.
Henrik: Where?
Saga: I don't know.
Henrik: What are you going to do?
Saga: What I want.
Henrik: What's that?
Saga: I don't know yet.

Henrik: Do you know what I said to Kevin?
Saga: You mean to Brian?
Henrik: Do you know what I said?
Saga: No, how would I know that?
Henrik: I said that I needed you more than you needed me.
Saga: I see.
Henrik: But that isn't right, is it?
Saga: ... No, it isn't.

Saga: Saga Norén.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий