23 мар. 2021 г.

The Little Things (2021)

Jimmy Baxter: Things probably changed a lot since you left.
Joe 'Deke' Deacon: Still gotta catch him, right?
Jimmy Baxter: Yeah...
Joe 'Deke' Deacon: Hmm. Not that much has changed, then.

Joe 'Deke' Deacon: You gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince.

Flo Dunigan: You know my take on the world, Joe? There's good and there's bad, but you gotta fight. Because, brother... when I look in your eyes, what I see... it ain't good.

Jimmy Baxter: Do you believe in God, Joe?
Joe 'Deke' Deacon: When I see a sunrise or thunderstorm or dew on the ground, yes, I think there's a God. When I see all this, I think he's long past.

Joe 'Deke' Deacon: Hey, uh, what was Julie's last supper?
Jimmy Baxter: It was roast beef. Why?
Joe 'Deke' Deacon: It's the little things that are important, Jimmy. It's the little things that get you caught.

Joe 'Deke' Deacon: Why is that? Hm? Come on, you're a smart man. You know every exit on the highway.

Joe 'Deke' Deacon: It's the little things, Jimmy. It's the little things that rip you apart, it's the little things that... get you caught.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий