4 мар. 2021 г.

The Bridge #4.3

Bron/Broen 4×3


Psychologist: Can you tell me a little about your background?
Saga: How far back? My first memories were when I was 4. I don't know if they're relevant.
Psychologist: I was thinking more background on what brought you here.
Saga: My mom had Münchhausen by proxy and she tried to kill my little sister -- so I got my parents sent to prison and took care of Jennifer. She committed suicide when she was 14. My boss and friend, Hans Pettersson, was murdered by Emil Larsson. He used a paperclip I took in his cell to cut his wrist -- and I don't know if I forgot it or if I left it on purpose.
Psychologist: Why would you have left it on purpose?
Saga: When he tried to hang himself, I hesitated to save him. I think I wanted him to die. I reported my colleague and friend, Martin Rohde, for poisoning the person -- who murdered his son. He got 10 years in prison. Then my mother came back, but she killed herself -- and also made it look like I had murdered her. I was in prison for a little over a year and was released a few days ago -- after being stabbed in the neck with a broken table tennis racket.
Psychologist: Okay... We certainly have a lot to work with.
Saga: Good.

Henrik: He started mapping left-wing groups a while back -- but nothing was happening, and then he found Red October.
Jonas: That's bringing crazy to a whole new level.

Saga: You should switch places. You sat there yesterday... Do you get 24 hours in each place, or what do the rules say?
Jonas: There are no rules. It's cool. It's flexible.

Jonas: Is there something wrong with Danish desks, too?
Saga: It is Danish. It's mine, and it isn't included in your flexible office.

Henrik: And I'm the father?
Saga: I've only had sex with myself and you for the last two years.
Henrik: We used protection.
Saga: Copper coils are 99% safe, but not 100.
Henrik: And you've decided to get rid of it?
Saga: Yes.
Henrik: What about me? Do I not have any say?
Saga: Not legally. Do you want it?
Henrik: Do I want the child?
Saga: Yes.
Henrik: I just found out. I really don't know.
Saga: Okay...

Saga: Where were you then?
Niels: I told you that.
Saga: Not to me. I wasn't part of the investigation then. Reading about it isn't the same. One misses body language and tone -- that can show if a person is lying.
Niels: Am I a suspect?
Saga: We'd be in the interrogation room in that case. The 28th, where were you?

John: Want one?
Barbara: We're still working.
John: But we're working in Denmark.
Barbara: You're such a good Swede.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий