2 апр. 2012 г.

Two and a Half Men 3x15

My Tongue Is Meat

& Jake: You know what I’ve been thinking about?
    Alan: What?
    Jake: The death penalty.
    Alan: Really? That’s a... That’s a very complex issue. So what are your thoughts?
    Jake: Well, if you’re going to the chair, they got to give you whatever you want for your last meal, right?
    Alan: I guess.
    Jake: I’m gonna order cereal.
    Alan: Why?
    Jake: ’Cause if you keep adding milk, you can make it last forever. And they just got to wait.

& Alan: Why would you be going to the chair in the first place?
    Jake: I don’t know... My DNA shows up at a murder scene... Because it’s planted by a crooked cop or maybe one of my teachers.
    Alan: So you’d be wrongly accused.
    Jake: Story of my life, Dad. Remember that water pistol incident at school?
    Alan: But that was your water pistol.
    Jake: Yes, but it wasn’t my pee.

& Jake: Whatcha doing?
    Charlie: Nothing. Close the damn door.
    Jake: You told Mia you weren’t gonna smoke or drink anymore.
    Charlie: Yeah, well, you told your father you weren’t gonna watch dirty movies on cable anymore.
    Jake: Don’t change the subject.


& Evelyn: One question.
    Mia: I’m listening.
    Evelyn: Can you fix him?

& Berta: How do you feel about taking a whore’s bath with a hunk of bleu cheese?

& Mia: I’m so proud of him. He hasn’t had a drop of alcohol in weeks.
    Evelyn: Well, that’s one way to go. But I’ve found that men who drink tend to talk less and sleep more. Which, frankly, becomes increasingly desirable as the years go by.

& Charlie: I’m tired of you trying to make me over into something I’m not. I’m a grown man, not a work in progress!
    Mia: Charlie, people are staring.
    Charlie: Let ’em stare! You guys know what I mean. Why can’t women look at a guy for who he is instead of who they can turn him into?

& Charlie: I think I made a big mistake.
    Jake: I know the feeling. I once ate an egg salad sandwich I left in my desk over the weekend. Huge mistake.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий