7 апр. 2012 г.

Assassination Games

& Vincent Brazil (by Jean-Claude Van Damme): What’s in it for you?
    Roland Flint: I got history with Polo.
    Vincent: Oh, great. A partner with a vendetta... Just what I need.

& Flint: I had a plan. ...
    Vincent: You didn’t tell me that.
    Flint: Because it was a new idea, all right? I was thinking on the fly.
    Vincent: If you want a partner... you’ve got to learn how to communicate better.

& Polo: I want the man who killed my brother.
    Nalbandian: Impossible... Unless the price is right.

& Vincent: People choose their death when they choose how they live.


& Vincent: I’m a weapon. I don’t choose where I’m pointed.
    October: Of course. You just follow orders.
    Vincent: I’m not different than a doctor or a waiter. I serve a function.
    October: I get it. I’m in the service industry too.
    Vincent: You calling me a whore?
    October: A service provider.

& Flint: Ask yourself this: If you never really cared about anyone or anything... then were you ever really alive?

& October: Do you ever pray?
    Vincent: Been a long time. No one answered.

& Nalbandian: You’re overreacting.
    Vincent: If I overreacted, you’d be dead.

& Polo: The thing about fairy tale endings... is that they’re bullshit.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий