26 апр. 2012 г.

Breakout Kings 2x8

SEALd Fate

& Julianne: I’m sorry. Um, you-you are still so... important to me, an important... friend.

& Ray: You’re quiet. You’re never quiet. Everything all right?

& Shea: Beheaded?
    Ray: Yeah.
    Shea: As in the dude’s head is gone?
    Erica: Yeah, that’s what “Beheaded” means, genius.
    Ray: And it looks like he took it with him.
    Shea: Beheaded?

& Ray: What are you, Spiderman?
    Shea: They got security cameras all over the place. If you want to be on Big Brother’s radar, be my guest.

& — Please, you don’t know what you’re doing.
    Whitman: I know, I’m crazy. But I have a gun, so sit down.

& Shea: They make Whitman look crazy in case he talks, then try to dope him, so he don’t talk.
    Ray: Talk about what?
    Shea: About whatever super-secret, black ops, oogity-boogity thing he knows about.

& Damien: Wake up, Doc. You can sleep when you’re dead.

& Damien: I know what it feels like. There’s a high that comes with having total control.
    Lloyd: Then come the lows. The highs and lows aren’t real, Damien, they are tricks your mind plays on you.
    Damien: All this time you pretended to be better than me when, in reality, we’re more alike than you realize. Both smart, both misunderstood. Both murderers. ... You’re as evil as me, Doc. Maybe more.


& Lloyd: Don’t do this. You could leave now and just disappear.
    Damien: Boring.
{ Like Moriarty’s ’Boring’ ) }

& Damien: Whether she lives or dies is not up to me. It’s up to you. I believe poker’s your game?.. You win, she lives. You lose... she dies.

& Lloyd: Queen high! I win. Now please, let her go. ... I won!
    Damien: Ooh, you were so close.
    Lloyd: I wasn’t close... I won.
    Damien: But you forgot to take into account the most important variable... I’m insane.

& Lloyd: We had a deal!
    Damien: Winning hand, losing hand... none of it matters, Lloyd, because I have the upper hand.

& Ray: Shea, you go downstairs, you go upstairs, I’m going to take the main floor.
    Shea: No, the only thing I’m taking is my black ass back to the SUV. Hey, Ray, they got Navy SEALs, kung fu ninja assassins and shit up in there.
    Ray: That’s the job, Seamus.

& Lloyd: I’m done with all of this! I quit.

--
On Imdb.

__ Good approaching to the Season's finale.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий