29 апр. 2012 г.

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

& Holmes: Trust me. This is what I do for living.

& Watson: You win... I lose... Game over.
    Holmes: Still don’t see me?

& Mrs. Hudson: Doctor, you must get him to a sanatorium. He’s been on a diet of coffee, tobacco, and cocoa leaves. He never sleeps. I hear multiple voices, as if he’s rehearsing a play.

& Watson: It says here, he died of heart attack.
    Holmes: Has all my instruction been for naught? You still read the offical statement and believe it?

& Mycroft: I’m here to avoid a dire catastrophe. If the concerns of two nations... which shall remain nameless... but I can tell you they speak French and German.

& Moriarty: Are you sure you want to play this game?

& Watson: How many are we expecting?
    Holmes: Half a dozen.
    Watson: Who are they?
    Holmes: A wedding present from Moriarty. Lovely ceremony by the way, many a tears shed in joy.

& Holmes: Do you trust me?
    Mary: No.
    Holmes: Well, then I should have to do something about that...
    Mary: No...!!

& Watson: Who’s up to bat next you bastards!

& Watson: Did you just kill my new wife?!

& Holmes: That was no accident, it was by design.

& Holmes: Lie down with me, Watson!
    Watson: Why?!
    Holmes: I insist.
    Watson: ... What are we doing down here?
    Holmes: We are waiting, I am smoking... Patiently waiting.
    Watson: For what?!
    Holmes: Your window of opportunity... Make it count! ... I said make it count! How many windows must I provide?


& Watson: Where is it were going?
    Holmes: Paris, the most sensible honeymoon destination of all...

& Mycroft: You know, although our time together has been but a brief interlude I’m beginning to understand how a man of particular disposition under certain circumstances, extreme ones perhaps, might grow to enjoy the company of a person... of your gender...
    Mary: Hmm. Thank you so much... most charming.

& Holmes: Where are the wagons?
    Madam Simza Heron: The wagon is too slow. Can’t you ride?
    Watson: It’s not that he can’t ride... How is it you put it, Holmes?
    Holmes: They’re dangerous at both ends and crafty in the middle. Why would I want anything with a mind of its own, bobbing about between my legs? Then I shall require a bicycle, thank you very much.

& Holmes: Slow and steady wins the race. Come on!

& Watson: I think we should go home.
    Holmes: I concur... We’re going home via Switzerland. What better place to start a war than a peace summit?

& Simza: What do you see?
    Holmes: Everything. That is my curse.

& Holmes: By the way, who taught you how to dance?..
    Watson: You did.
    Holmes: Well, I’ve done a fine job.

& Moriarty: I like Switzerland. They respect a man’s privacy here. Particularly if he has a fortune.

& Holmes: Bishop to bishop eight... Discover check! And, incidentally, mate!

& Holmes: ...as I feared, injury makes defense untenable. Prognosis, increasingly negative.
    Moriarty: Let’s not waste any more of one another’s time. We both know how this ends.
    Holmes: Conclusion, inevitable. Unless..

& THE END ?

{ Prognosis, increasingly negative. For 'the end'. It's not 'the end' at all. }

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ anashulick: "Два часа чистого наслаждения, а кому не нравится - тот не виноват." So true.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий