10 апр. 2012 г.

Mad Men 5x4

Mystery Date

& Roger: What are you doing tonight?
    Peggy: I don’t know. What did you have in mind?
    Roger: Are you drunk? Get your feet off that desk!

& Peggy: So what do you want? How about something like “Mohawk, breaking the strike one flight at a time”? Or maybe “Fly over the picket line with Mohawk”?
    Roger: Hey, Trotsky, you’re in advertising.

& Peggy: You don’t want to use the word emergency with an airplane.
    Roger: I don’t want to do any of this. I’ll see you Monday.
    Peggy: Hold on a second. You want me to work up an entire corporate image campaign for $10?
    Roger: I can make you do it for nothing. I’m the boss.
    Peggy: You’re right: the work is $10, the lie is extra.
    Roger: Incredible. What do you make a week, sweetheart?
    Peggy: Mm, you don’t know, uh? That’s helpful.
    Roger: You know, I could fire you. ... Why are you doing this to me?
    Peggy: Because you’re being very demanding for someone who has no other choice.

& Roger: How much you want?
    Peggy: How much you got?
    Roger: ... $400.
    Peggy: Give me all of it.
    Roger: Jesus! It better be good.
    Peggy: You want me to take your watch?


& Sally: I know you don’t think so, but I’m a good person.
    Pauline: Sally, I just think someone in your world needs to discipline you so you can start acting like an adult. My fath... My father. I remember one time he was sleeping on the couch in the living room and I walked by. And all of a sudden, out of nowhere, he kicked me so hard that I actually flew across the room and hit a piece of furniture. And then he looked at me and he said, “That’s for nothing, so look out.”
    Sally: That’s not very nice.
    Pauline: No, but it was valuable advice.

& Peggy: Do you think I act like a man?
    Dawn: I guess you have to a little.
    Peggy: I try, but... I don’t know if I have it in me. I don’t know if I want to.

& Sally: How am I going to sleep?
    Pauline: Get the water.
    Sally: What’s that?
    Pauline: It’s Seconal. Do you know how to take a pill?

& Andrea: I’ll see you later.
    Don: No, you won’t.
    Andrea: Don’t argue with me. ... Hotel next time?
    Don: No next time. That was a mistake.
    Andrea: A mistake you love making.
    Don: I’d better not see you again.
    Andrea: You’re not going to ruin this. You loved it. And you’ll love it again because you are a sick, sick...

& Greg: I’m very important there! I have 20 docs and medics who rely on me. They look to me for my skill and leadership.
    Joan: I’m glad the army makes you feel like a man, because I’m sick of trying to do it.
    Greg: The army makes me feel like a good man!
    Joan: You’re not a good man. You never were, even before we were married, and you know what I’m talking about.

& Greg: If I walk out that door, that’s it.
    Joan: That’s it. ... It’s over.

--
On the Imdb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий