1 апр. 2012 г.

Alcatraz 1x6

Paxton Petty

& Hauser: Does... Does the lady need a ride back to the mainland?
    Dr. Sengupta: No, the lady does not. But nice thought. Thank you.

& Diego: Someone's helping these guys. I mean, maybe unfreezing 'em. It's like when Captain America was trapped in the Antarctic ice...
    Rebecca: Doc.

& Tanner: Who are you?
    Diego: Soto. Civilian authority.

& Nikki: Hey, how's it going? I hear you went to the dark side.
    Rebecca: Federal task force. Yeah.
    Diego: I'm her partner, Dr. Diego Soto.
    Nikki: Hey.
    Diego: Sandman... Golden age... Nice.

& Warden James: Tell us where they are and you'll have a wool blanket with tea piping hot in a ceramic bowl waiting for your purple pruned hands.

& Tommy Madsen: It's a Korean lullaby. The thing about land mines is... You got to remember where you put 'em. Otherwise, you blow up your own men. The lullaby was the enemy's way of communicating that information. One word in each line indicated a different location. We did the same thing... Crosby and Sinatra.

& Tanner: How is it that you caught up with this guy, but everybody else seems to be clueless?
    Rebecca: I got a secret weapon.
    Tanner: Who are you again?


& Paxton Petty: You probably won't want to move now.

& Rebecca: Where is he?
    Petty: Tick-tick-tick.

& Rebecca: What do you want?
    Petty: I want to know what happened to me. A week ago I went to sleep a stone's throw from where we're standing now. The next thing I know, it's what, 2012? And I wake up lying on the floor of a tomb. Tell me how that's possible, and I'll tell you anything you want to know.

& Rebecca: Stay here and talk to him.
    Diego: About what?
    Rebecca: About what happened.
    Diego: I don't know what happened.
    Rebecca: You have, like, 50 theories. Just pick one.

& Diego: I think it's a quantum thing. Imagine a water bug on the surface of a pond. And he sees this twig* sticking out of the water. When it rains, the water level rises. He thinks the twig is moving, when, in reality, the one dimension he's capable of perceiving is moving. Not the twig.

& Petty: Who are you?
    Diego: I wrote a book about Alcatraz, and pretty much everything in it is wrong.

& Warden James: Excellent. Lives will be saved. Alcatraz proving itself to be once again the crown jewel of American penal sciences.

& Dr. Sengupta: Tommy Madsen's medical records... There's no history of illness recorded.
    Dr. Beauregard: Illnesses come in many shapes and sizes...

& Dr. Sengupta: Why would you have a perfectly healthy man spend so much time in the infirmary? And what do you want with his blood?
    Dr. Beauregard: A word of advice, my dear: ... Don't overstep.

& Petty: You get to the good part?
    Tanner: You made it a loop.
    Diego: What do you mean? Can we unloop it?

& Dr. Sengupta: Officer Hauser, the Twin Tree... any leads?
    Hauser: Not yet. But I'm working on it. Day and night.
    Dr. Sengupta: Well, I'm here to help.
    Hauser: In those shoes?
    Dr. Sengupta: Well, I thought we could start with you asking me to dinner.

& Hauser: You know her methods? Fix her.


twig — веточка; прутик; хворостинка

+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий