20 апр. 2012 г.

Alcatraz 1x9

Sonny Burnett

& Hicks: You got enemies in here or something?
    Sonny: Not yet. But I’m a businessman. And I know a good investment when I see one. I’d like to buy full protection for the entire time I’m here.

& Rebecca: You were shot. You’re only human.
    Hauser: Keep me informed. I’ll be educating the SFPD.
    Diego: ... You have confirmation Hauser’s human? I’ve met a lot of humans. I got to say, I don’t see it.

& Rebecca: God, what is it about Alcatraz that makes everybody into a liar?

& Warden James: Third day in general population, you got stuck... I must say, that is a record, son.
    Sonny: I just want to do my time in peace.
    Warden James: They’re so cute when they’re young... Give him another 30 in his cell. Let a few new fish chum the water before we toss him back overboard.
    Deputy Tiller: I think that’s a mistake. Look, what after that? Another 30? The man has to adapt.
    Warden James: There’s no adaptation here. Only survival. Natural selection is predetermined. You arrive with it stamped right in your file. Knowing your place on the food chain. You of all people should understand that.

& Sonny: I can’t go back into general population.
    Tiller: Let me give you a little advice. There is no such thing as just doing time, 2088. You’re either predator or prey. The sooner you accept that fact, the sooner you can make a choice. Which do you want to be?

& Rebecca: This is one guy who may not deserve a cell.
    Hauser: I want him alive. From now on, I want ’em all alive.
    Diego: ... He does realize he’s the only one who shoots them, right?

& — You guys are cops?
    Diego: Mostly.


& Sonny: What’s that?
    Tiller: What’s it look like? Dinner. You want to move up the food chain? You need a lion’s share.

& Tiller: I have to say, you have a fire in your belly. A fuel that’s driving you, motivating you to change. Most men don’t. Helen, right? No need to tell me. A man’s dying words carry the weight of either love or loss. Usually both.

& Warden James: If the boy wanted revenge, why didn’t he just kill him?
    Tiller: What he did was worse.
    Warden James: Quite the transformation.
    Tiller: You’d be surprised what a man’s capable of if he’s pushed too far... I would have thought you of all people should understand that.
    Warden James: The strength of the pack is the wolf. And the strength of the wolf is the pack.
    Tiller: Let me guess... Rudyard Kipling.
    Warden James: Just remember whose pack it is, E.B. Or you might find out what a true predator’s really capable of.


On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий