24 апр. 2012 г.

House M.D. 8x18

Body and Soul

& House: What was he dreaming about?
    Park: It doesn’t matter. It’s a dream. {...}
    House: What did you dream of?
    Park: I never remember my dreams.
    House: But you’re certain that they’re insignificant. Defensively so.
    Park: I was defending science.
    House: You were defensively defending science.

& House: I had a dream.
    Wilson: House... We can talk later.
    House: Relax, I’m a doctor. Your spectacular breasts mean nothing to me.
    Wilson: House... House!

& Wilson: Later.
    House: I had sex with Dominika.
    Wilson: In a dream?
    House: It wasn’t literally sex. Technically, it was flossing. You know, teeth, testicles... I think the symbolism is pretty clear.
    Wilson: “Later” just changed to “never.”

& Taub: I’ll tell you what would be weirder, if you didn’t dream about having sex with Chase.
    Park: Have you?
    Taub: No.

& Park: It means something, doesn’t it?.. I work with him. I can’t want to sleep with him.
    Taub: Maybe Chase just represents work. You’re just falling in love with your job.
    Park: It has been very satisfying lately.

& House: ...probably because of this green G-string she hangs up to dry in the bathroom.
    Wilson: My watch must have stopped. Apparently it’s already “never.”

& Wilson: She can move out, but she still doesn’t know it, which means you’re basically holding her prisoner. Tell her the truth, and leave me alone.

& House: ...It sucks.
    Dominika: No, it’s... it’s not suck to live with you. It’s been fun, but... you know, I just want to be legal.
    House: ... And you will be. Absolutely.
{ So this it? A month till all this (means House M. D. himself and House TV show) end? }


& House: Interesting.
    Chase: So we should start treating...
    House: Interesting that you keep falling for it when I say “interesting.” The scleroderma part was idiotic... we’d have seen skin involvement. The interesting part is that you and Park agree, but you’re not able to look at each other.
    Chase: Um... I’m looking at her.
    Park: I’m looking at him.
    House: Good, now lick your lips.

& Dominika: What is happening to boy with demons?
    House: Absence of evidence on an MRI, which my team has mistaken for evidence of absence.

& Dominika: This is what I am not understanding: How can you believe in dark matters but not in dark spirits? Is... is the idea of demons so different than the Higgs boson? We can’t see it, but we can see the impact of its presence. ... I borrowed your physics book.

& Chase: Bitch.
    Park: Dick!

& Park: You coming?
    Chase: Why didn’t your lips move when you said that?
    Park: Chase! You coming?

& Taub: Was he?..
    Adams: Yes. ... He was levitating.
    House: Cool. So the one thing we know for sure is he was not levitating.

& House: And good news for Park: I think Chase had a sex dream about you.
    Chase: Dreams don’t mean anything!

& House: Since we’re establishing a new policy of “What the hell, we’ll try anything,” I’d like to hire Shakira to belly dance while singing Waka Waka.
    Foreman: As long as you get the mom and Shakira to consent.

& Foreman: You’re not going anywhere, and we’re not “ratifying” their beliefs, we’re respecting them.
    House: You do realize it may involve animal sacrifice... People who live in glass hospitals should not throw exorcisms.

& House: What are you doing?
    Dominika: Comforting my husband after a bad day... If this is not what you want, I go back to making dinner.

Wilco — Black Moon

♪ I was always right ♪
♪ about the morning ♪
♪ okay, I’m an old shoe ♪
♪ danced above the blaze ♪
♪ never stopped crawling ♪
♪ over ♪
♪ The black dunes ♪
♪ and I’m waiting ♪
♪ for you ♪

& Park: Was I good?
    Chase: Doesn’t mean anything. Idea got planted. It was probably inevitable.

& Park: I’m weird, and you’re pretty, but we connect. We feel safe. We trust each other.
    Chase: Maybe.
    Park: ... Just testing my theory.

& House: Dominika moved out. She was fun. She was hot. She fixed my blender... That is not a metaphor.

& Wilson: I have cancer, House.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий